June 2022

And just like that June has comes to a close.
I love Holiday Shores because there is always something to do.  The weekends are always filled with entertainment and food



I had a great time at the FMCA rally in Goshen. 
The Blue Water RVers got together for happy hour
and lots of food.  I drove a golf cart for this event and I 
got to meet a lot of people.



I sure have missed my girl cousins and our day out.
This year we went to the food and bourbon pairing at the Bavarian Inn.
The food and service were fantastic.



I think we found one drink that we liked, but most drinks got 
this reaction.


Back to St. Ignace and Straits State Park.  I have been in
this park to take pictures but this is my first time camping.
 It was beautiful.







I put $50 in the machine and walk out with this!!


Dinner at Jose's Cantina.
White fish taco, steak burrito, crab enchiladas and a paloma to drink.
I could not eat it all. 


I got a text from my cousin to check out Tahquamenon Falls and the new bridge
over the falls.  Thanks Pat, it was a beautiful stop.
 



 I made my reservation early for this culinary school in Hessel.
The food was amazing and the smokey old fashioned 
was the best I have ever had.


I had the citrus salad, seared halibut and the blueberry gallette.




I have never been to the Eastern Market on a Saturday.  I had so much 
fun walking around.  I bought some veggies, flowers and mushrooms and I was
gifted a small bag of morels. 

                                                 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 2023 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

August 2024 - Ballons, Bike & the Great Outdoors