April started at the Arkansas Whiskey Fest.
Ken had never been to anything like this.
It was a well organized event with a lot of different beverages 
to taste and good food to eat.




John and Tammy have a beautiful back yard and the best fire pit.


The big bike trip for Maywas the 5 State Run. We did the run last year and it rained and you can see by all the layers everyone has on it was rainy and cold this year.  Rain or shine the ride is always beautiful and the stops are fun also.  We already have a room booked for next year.



A few pictures from home.



















 

June is when the fun began.  I dropped Ember off at home in Texas on June 1st and I headed home.  I had a great plan to get home on Saturday, pack the rig on Sunday and head to Michigan on Monday.  That planned got changed when I got a wonderful case of food poisoning. I was able to slowly pack the rig on Monday and leave on Tuesday.  



While in Michigan I was able to visit with my Uncle Bob and Linda and so many other friends.  I think every day I visited with someone and my final visit was my God Son's open house.


My trip home was fast.  I left on July 1st and stayed at a Harvest Hosts it was a Chamber of Commerce in Pontiac, IL.  Then I seen a sign for Lamberts and bonus they had a campground.  It was nothing fancy but it worked. 


This is the reason I hurried home.  July 4th is my favorite.  I love the fireworks and the kids visit was a bonus.  I think Ember has gotten over her fear of the 4 wheeler.  She got to spend time in the hot tub, beat Ken at a 
couple games of pool and spend time with some animals.



That is it!  Four months of good times.  I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer.  I will try to update again at the end of the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 2023 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

August 2024 - Ballons, Bike & the Great Outdoors