November 2021

 My first project after arriving at home #2 was cleaning the boat and helping dad get her into the water.

We had the perfect weather and sunset.



It didn't take long for me to get to Epcot and 
get a few treats at the Food & Wine Festival.


Figment will always be my favorite


This dish tasted a lot better than it looked.

Beer Braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Potatoes


This steak was melt in your mouth wonderful
Wild Mushroom Filet Mignon

I have had this dish at a friends house where it was amazing.
The one at Epcot was OK

Raclette Swiss Cheese with Ham
                                             

The jumping water is working again

Made a quick trip to the Magic Kingdom to visit my
favorite ghost.  We share our first name.
Constance Hatchaway

Space Ship Earth all dressed up


The lobster roll was really good, the carrot cake was ok
and the wine was very good.

Lobster Roll and Carrot Cake

I waited till almost 10 PM to ride Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.
I can tell you that it was worth the wait.  I laughed so hard.  
I will ride it again but not at 10 PM


Time for a road tip.
I headed to Hudson, FL to visit Mary and Barc.
I also got to see Uncle Fred and Aunt Charlene.

The Elks Lodge hosted the Alter Eagles

The band was really good.  I would see them again.
It also made me want to see the real Eagles even more.





I am so lucky to have friends who really know me.
Mary and Bob are friends from AZ, where we workamped.
Mary made shrimp and grits for me with a bacon tomato gravy (Florida thing)
and the best peach cobbler. 


 I took the time and went to Tarpon Springs.
I love this old city.  I walked the side streets and found some great shops.
It was a beautiful day to walk.



Veterans Day was spent at the Elks Lodge making breakfast for Veterans.
It was fun getting back in the kitchen.

This little critter thought he wanted to hitch a ride.

One last day at Epcot for the Food & Wine

Kenyan Coffee Tenderloin
Taco de Ribeye

The best part about Florida is being able to drive over to 
Disney Springs to walk around.  
I got a bite to eat at Wolfgang Puck's 

Tuna Tartare

Beet Salad

Lake Lowery Sun Rise.
I don't get up this early very often.


What a marvelous night for a moon dance



I went to The Magic Kingdom just to ride the Jungle Cruise,
Pirates of the Caribbean and see the fireworks.





I bought a new phone after seeing the fireworks.
I will be making another trip to see how the new phone compares.


Now this is how you celebrate Thanksgiving!
These are photos taken with the new phone.



Sunset in the orange grove


Breakfast at my favorite restaurant


Rise of the Resistance was an amazing ride.
There were so many details to take in.
This will be worth a second and third ride.




It's time for Festival of the Holidays at Epcot.

 Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini &
Smoked Salmon Napoleon

We always had favorite restaurants wherever we traveled.
Blue Coast Asian is one of those places.

Wonton soup, philly roll & egg rolls

I can't believe November is in the books.  December is looking busy also.
I am driving to Texas for Christmas and making a pit stop in New Orleans.  I think it will be beautiful, all decked out for Christmas.

I will be calling to see if I can get a delivery date for the new rig.
I am getting excited!!

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas!






Comments

  1. A NOTE FROM SANDY. GOOD MORNING..the pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 2023 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

August 2024 - Ballons, Bike & the Great Outdoors