March 15 - 31, 2022


I am blessed to have great friends to see when I travel.  While I was in Casa Grande Damingo fixed a leak under my kitchen sink and Barb and Zan let me spoil Abbey.


I got to the FMCA rally on March 20th.  Volunteers got to go in early.  I had a night with nothing to do so I spent the evening with Don and Terri.  Terri made the best fish dinner.



This flag made me laugh.


The Big Zephyr played Saturday night and did a great job.  They had a huge variety of music.  The rally was great.  The report was 1500 rigs.  They had really good vendors and so many new coaches to look at.



Since I got to the rally early I decided to do some sight seeing and headed to the Sonora Desert Museum.  I probably spent three hours here.








This had to be the cutest cat ever

















After the rally I headed further south to Wellton, AZ where I met up with Bob and we visited with Fred and Leslie.  All great friends from our trip to Alaska.  
Fred and Leslie took us on a tour to Dome Valley, Yuma proving grounds and a date farm for a date shake.






If I have ever talked to you about our trip to Alaska you have heard the story of Anne and Cooper.  Anne was a rescue and afraid of everything and Cooper loved everyone. I finally won Anne over and to this day, even though she is deaf, she still remembers me and came right over for some love.  
I love dogs!!


One more stop this month, Ajo, AZ.  The plan was to go to Rocky Point in Mexico but I could not find my registration for the RV.  I ordered it February and it did not arrive in time.  I went to the meeting place anyway just to visit with Mary and Jim.  They were the tail gunners for the Alaska trip.  I am so glad I went.  I said good bye to the gang and headed into town to sight see.  
The town has so much culture.  Then I drove to Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument AZ to see the sights.
















This is the map of my travels so far.  
My compass is pointed East and I am headed to Texas.
See ya soon!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 2023 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

August 2024 - Ballons, Bike & the Great Outdoors