August 2022

 It was another busy month packed full of family, friends and fun!!


My God Son was in the play Footloose.  I left the campout to go see the play.  I am so glad I did!!



I got home from the campout on Sunday, parked the rig and headed for Texas.





I got home on Monday and played cornhole on Tuesday


Before I knew it Friday was here and my 40th class reunion was beginning with lunch and dinner with classmates.

It was two days that I will not forget.  Along with a lot of laughs there were a lot of memories and conversation.  We had the high school principal and teachers                     show up.   I learned that banana pudding moonshine was a                           thing and it was so good! 

The party continued until 5 am and then I returned around 8:30 am with donuts.



Monday morning I was back on the road.  This time I had the rig and was headed for Pennsylvania to visit Rondi and Roy, workamper friends from AZ.  I made a pit                          stop near Cleveland and when I arrived at their house                                  Cappy was the first to greet me.




Let the adventures continue






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 2023 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

August 2024 - Ballons, Bike & the Great Outdoors