September 2022 1 of 2

 My September started off with a trip to Chambersburg, PA to visit 
Rondi, Roy & Cappi.  It was so good to connect with old friends and make 
some new memories.


This is Cappi and he is wonderful.  
The best jailhouse dog ever.



I had a couple days to spend checking out the sights.  I spent my time in Gettysburg. I was given a few sights to check out like Devils Ridge at sunset and Little Round Top.  I was told to use the flash to capture ghosts. I went to the Gettysburg Museum of History and the Gettysburg Museum and Visitor Center







I love having friends that have traveled.
I was sent to Garryowen Irish Pub in Gettysburg.  I knew what to eat 
but had no idea on Irish whiskey.  
Scully, I may trade my bourbon for Irish whiskey.



  We took a short trip to a wonderful winery.
The grounds were beautiful - the food was great - the music was very good
and I walked away with a couple bottles of wine.




This was so much fun!
I volunteered to work a food booth, with the chefs, at the 
Frankenmuth Auto Fest in Michigan.
We had some pretty steady moments but the team worked GREAT together. 








These are random photos from the Mackinaw part of the trip.











Love M119, the tunnel of trees.  It doesn't matter what time of year.  
This drive is beautiful




We made it back to Mackinaw in time to watch the sun set under the bridge.



It was a short drive from our Harvest Hosts stop at the Alcona Brew Haus to Finn Road Campground so there were lots of stops.




I drove 40 minutes north for Iva's Chicken Dinners






I am not sure what the rest of the month will bring.  I am always working on the next adventure so stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 2023 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

August 2024 - Ballons, Bike & the Great Outdoors