February 2023

Time for another adventure.
It's been a long time since I took a plan trip.  
I arrived back in Florida and a week later I was headed back to Oklahoma City.


We did go out to eat a couple of times but mostly ate at home.
Ken fired up the smoker and the food he cooked was amazing.



Dad and I have always talked about taking a trip on the SunRail.  
We met up with some friends and took the train from Poinciana to Winter Park.
We walked around town and found a place for lunch.  I would do this trip again.






I have seen the Cirque show before but Dad had never seen one.
I loved it so I booked tickets and off we went.
Dad loved it!!
I am so glad I went to see it again because there were things that were new to me in this second show.


It seems like February was over before it started.
I am making so many great memories.
I get the rig moving in March and head to a rally in Perry, GA 
and then I head west.

Thanks to all of you who post comments.  
I am blessed to have you all on this adventure with me!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 2023 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

August 2024 - Ballons, Bike & the Great Outdoors